Our site is s "search engine" - automated information location tool.
- do not store or transmit copyrighted content;
- do not run BitTorrent trackers;
- do not participate in P2P transfers;
- do not allow torrent upload by users;
- do not log user actions;
- gathers information from public websites;
- are a non-profit organization, funded by donations and advertising revenue.
- All information is aggregated and analyzed by computer software.
In compliance with DMCA §512 we remove and "blacklist" specific meta-data links from our search index. This will not prevent new links from appearing on external sites and indexed by us.
Take down requests (as plain-text email in English) should be sent through the contact form.
Take down requests must contain:
- Name, phone number and postal address of person, submitting the request.
- If request is made by a company representative — name, phone and address of company.
- Link to site where your copyrighted works are hosted / mentioned (not "free" Web hosting);
- USPTO number, or any other reasonable and verifiable ownership proof.
- We will ignore requests to remove search categories or search keywords. There are no copyrights on keywords. Claims that mentioning your "registered trademark" is copyright infringement (it is not) will not get you anywhere.
- Requests are processed automatically, if there are no exact links in email, it will be deleted.
- I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Requests without information described above will be ignored.
Allow up to 5 business days for your request to be processed.